Monday, March 21, 2011

Desperation Shots 2-4

The first 2 rounds of the Tourney are now over. (Or was it 3 Rounds? Who knows.) So as promised, I give you 3 more hopefully humorous desperation shots. You might even enjoy them more than the Florida State - Notre Dame game.

Desperation Shot #2 - It's nice that CBS shows the scores of all the other games on the top of the screen. You know what would be really nice? If CBS didn't show all the scores of all the other games on the top of the screen. That way I could actually the see the game that I'm trying to watch.

Desperation Shot #3 - VCU: Vindicating Committee Unbelievably.

Desperation Shot #4 - My wife got me a shirt that says "Bracketologist". I guess she thought that the shirt that said "Super-Mega-Dork" would have been too subtle.

Take it easy,
Dave

No comments: