Monday, January 10, 2011

Handful of Hopefully Humorous Rankings - Week7

Thanks for checking out this week's handful of rankings. I guarantee they are the only set anywhere that has #18 fourth. Hope you find them humorous.


1.Duke – Yes, Duke is still #1. Similarly stunning news: the Sun came up this morning.

4.Syracuse – When I was little I used to root for the Orange. So I now like to root for one player on the team to remind me of my youth. This year it’s Russ DeRemer. He’s yet to make a shot. Definitely reminds me of my youth.

9.UConn – With the game tied and 10 seconds to go against Texas, Roscoe Smith heaved a full court shot. The announcers could not figure out why he would do something so stupid. I’d say one explanation would be that Roscoe isn’t all that bright.

18.Central Florida – Michael Jordan’s son Marcus plays for UCF. He refused to wear team ordered Adidas sneakers because he claimed his Air Jordan’s have “special meaning.” Yeah, much like my credit card has special meaning for my wife.

Take it easy,
Dave

No comments: