Friday, March 19, 2010

Dave's First Ridiculous 4 Point Play

Below is my "First Ridiculous 4 Point Play" of the Tourney. I hope it is as laughable as when I actually attempt to make a 4-point play in a game.


1.Kentucky – I picked The Wildcats to win it all. My only fear is if Bledsoe gets injured. You know, ‘cause UK doesn’t have a guy to replace him named Brady.

2.Syracuse – Vegas has pretty high odds on SU making it to the Final Four. They also have decent odds on Jennifer Hudson showing up and singing, “One Shining Moment”. This then begs the following question: If both Syracuse & Jennifer Hudson are at the Final 4, what are the odds that she tries to eat the Orange?

3.Arkansas-Pine Bluff – The Golden Lions lost their first 11 games of the season, but managed an unbelievable turn around and made the Tournament. Such immense failure followed by incredible success is much like the story of my life. Well, minus the part with the incredible success.

4.The Masters – CBS has been perpetually promoting the Masters during the Tourney. I really think they should add a little public service message concerning the lesson to be learned from Tiger’s predicament. That of course being – Don’t ever get married.

For those of you in the "FREE" and arguably non-illegal pool, the pot is at $3,245.81 as of 4:00p.m. on 3/22.

I'll try for another 4 pointer on Thursday.

Take it easy,
Dave

No comments: